Nobody will help you unless you help yourself. Stop expecting and start accepting!
Things you should avoid:
- Firstly stop comparing yourself to others.
- Stop thinking about why GOD did this to me?
- Why am I so unlucky?
- Why did she/he leave me?
- Why did this happen to me only?
- Stop procrastinating.
Things you should do:
- Face your fears.
- Start meeting people or hang out with people whom share your common interests or who makes you feel better.
- The most common advice – Travel 🙂 which works.
- Don’t hide what you feel. Express or share your emotions in front of the people who are close to you who understands your situation.
- Talk with people who have been through the same situation as yours. By doing this, you can get some solution to your problem.
- Stay busy. Don’t sit idle. Always engage or do the things which you like.
- Start your hobby which you had quit it a long time ago.
- Use social media to read inspirational stories. Go through those motivational TED talks on Youtube.
- Set a goal and a routine in your daily life, exercise and workout. Procrastination is your biggest enemy. Remove this enemy as soon as possible.
- Remember that the more you ignore, hide your problem the more you will be depressed.
Source: From my quora profile: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-keep-motivated-during-depression/answer/Anusha-Hiremath-3
Image source: Pixabay